Monday, August 2, 2010

New Beginnings

A great big HELLO to my blog friends, new and old. In the interest of becoming more uniform in my blogging, I am moving all three of my blogs of interest to Blogger for hosting. This has not been an easy decision for me and it might take a while to get everything organized to my satisfaction, but I truly feel that this is best for me. Hopefully, this will inspire me to post more often and result in my posts becoming more cohesive. I might re-post some items from my former blog once in a while, but my goal is to simply create a whole new blog from "soup to nuts". Hang on, this could be a bumpy ride until all of the kinks are worked out~LOL!!!


Hugs to all, keep it cozy,
Charlotte
(head mistress and lead instructor of the Cozy Home Academy: Est. Aug. 2006)

No comments: